[S1E3] Trillion Dollar Coach
The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell
3. Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell
We analyze the 2019 book Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell. Trillion Dollar Coach is the story of a former football coach turned fortune 500 CEO, who became the mentor to some of the most notable business leaders of our time. The book, written by some of his mentees, including the former CEO of Google, Erich Schmidt, covers a brief outline of his life and his executive coaching strategies.
- Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg, Alan Eagle (Amazon)
- Bill Campbell (Wikipedia)
- To Pixar and Beyond by Lawrence Levy (Amazon)
- Startup: A Silicon Valley Adventure by Jerry Kaplan
- Made in Japan: Akio Morita and Sony (Amazon)
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in your podcast player of choice, leave us a rating on iTunes, and follow us on Twitter @businessbooksco.
Find out more at http://businessbooksandco.com