[S1E9] Coronavirus Special Episode
The unprecedented viral crisis
9. Coronavirus Special Episode
In this special non-book episode, we discuss the unprecedented effects on the business community that the Coronavirus crisis is having and how our society is approaching it. Note that the three of us are not public health experts, doctors, or epidemiologists. Nothing that we discuss should be construed as medical advice. We are instead taking on this episode from the perspective of well-informed citizens. We focus more on the business, societal, and economic aspects of the crisis than the medical side. We critique the government’s response and compare it to responses from other countries and the private sector.
The three of us want to thank the doctors, nurses, and the rest of the medical community who are on the front lines!
- CDC Coronavirus Information
- Michael Osterholm on the Joe Rogan Podcast via YouTube
- Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs by Michael Osterholm and Mark Olshaker via Amazon
- Marc Lipsitch on Twitter
- Helen Branswell on Twitter
- Hector Torres on Twitter
Find out more at http://businessbooksandco.com